« - »

Melbourne Mechanics Job Opportunities

28 February 2009

Prestigious car mechanics – Opportunities in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
Must have City & Guilds and experience with prestige European brands including BMW, Mercedes Benz, Audi, Porsche and Volvo.
________________________________________

Diesel Mechanics and Fitters – Australia Wide
Experience in one of the following specialisations: Fuel Injection Systems, Fuel injection pump repair, Bosch, Zexell or Standyne, Super heavy mining and or earth moving equipment, Cummins specialist.

________________________________________
Diesel Mechanics and Fitters – New South Wales and Tasmania
Repair and maintenance CAT.
________________________________________

Heavy Vehicle Mechanics – Australia Wide
Experience with a variety of makes and models.
________________________________________

22 Responses to ' Melbourne Mechanics Job Opportunities '

Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to ' Melbourne Mechanics Job Opportunities '.

1. Simon Gibson Goldsmith said,

on May 20th, 2009 at 8:01 pm

Hi I’m Si I am a Volvo trained technician with experience in landrover also, I arrive in Melbourne on the 30th of june and i will be seeking work straight away, I already have my skilled independant visa. I will be based around the eastern suburbs, If there is any info you could supply on jobs i would be very gratefull.
    Many thanks for your time.

Regards Si.

2. Mario Casado said,

on July 18th, 2009 at 8:44 am

Hello my name is Mr. Mario Casado Yagües, natural Spanish in Valencia city.

I have almost 15 years experience as mechanical machinery and public works, civil engineering, construction, mining, earthmoving, etc. …
    (Generators groups, compressor groups, excavators, wheel loaders, compactors, miniloaders, telescoping, etc …)

CATERPILLAR – LIEBHERR – VOLVO – FURUKAWA/KAWASAKI – MONTABERT – INDECO – KONAN – BELL – HAMM – BOMAG -…

“I have also been responsible for a fleet of machines and maintenance personnel at the seeport of Valencia.”

I am an expert in hydraulics systems, pneumatic, mechanical, air conditioners, electric systems level of heavy machinery and also
    I have experience in electric welding, and triphasic & others.

I would love to work out Spain, (Afrika, Asia, America, Oceania, etc…), but also gave me to offer my experience and professionalism,
    if they so wish and if required, where necessary for the requirements of the company.

Receive greetings.

Sincerely, Mr. Mario Casado Yagües

3. Ramsey Ndlovu said,

on October 2nd, 2009 at 8:25 am

Hi,I am writting to ask for skilled migrant visa (457) sponsorship. I am a qualified, apprenticeship
    trained diesel machanic with ten years experience in petrol and diesel machanics. After seven years post
    apprenticeship training, I was appointed as motor vehicle workshop supervisor and resigned in
    June 2001 to come study business administration in the UK.Since I started my management
    studies, I have attained Diploma (ABE), Advanced Diploma (ABE) and BA (Hons) in Business
    Administration.

I am willing to migrate and work as motor machanic (petrol and diesel) or motor vehicle workshop
    supervisor.

I am in the process of applying for skilled migrant visa (457). I was assessed in September 1, 2009
    and was told by Migration Bureau, Australian registered Visa Agent, that I am illegible to apply for skilled
    migrant visa Business (Long Stay) Class(457).I have completed my TradeSet evaluation and filled
    my Trade Skills assessment form.

Yours faithfully,
    Ramsey Ndlovu

4. Simon Nowell said,

on October 11th, 2009 at 6:22 am

Hi
    Im currently working for BMW in the UK as a mechanic and me and my family are looking to move to australia.
    I also have experience on Audi/vw/skoda and Landrover.I am currently looking for sponsership any info or help would be most appreciated

Regards
    Simon Nowell

5. on January 25th, 2010 at 7:52 pm

Hi,its me bernard a Filipino.Iam looking for an employer who wants to employ me.Iam working as DIESEL FUEL INJECTION PUMP FITTERS/CALIBRATOR,almost 8 years in this field,currently working in Saudi Arabia.As of now.but willing to work nor migrate in Australia, if there is a chance.I am also a mechanic for light car’s such as honda,toyota,mitsubishi and more,and also in heavy machinery such as loader,backhoe and tracks.hope you can help me to look for right employer,thank you so much.

6. on January 25th, 2010 at 8:18 pm

hi,my name is Bernard Rigor G.Rito,a Filipino citizen,residing here in the Philippines,looking for an employer who wants to employed me in Australia.Iam a highly trained tecnician based on Diesel Fuel Injection Pump Repair.I had more experience in all types of pumps such as bosch,denso,cummins,caterpillar,CAV,LUCAS,STANADYNE.Please helped me to find the right employer.thank you so much.

7. Marek Homa said,

on February 15th, 2010 at 11:23 pm

Renault Cotech- Electromechanic and Mechanic certified-20 years experience
    diagnostic tool-Clip and launchx 431 looking for sponsorship in australia.
    Regards
    marek

8. altaf ur rahman said,

on April 3rd, 2010 at 8:24 am

altaf said,
    hi iam altaf ur rahman iam diesel fuel injection pump tech

? A service market oriented FUEL PUMP TECHNICIAN for 10 years in India, UAE
    ? A fast and optimal service provider for ultimate, critical for precious equipments
    ? A hard working and well built physical person.
    ? A well sound knowledge of all international populated fuel injection Equipments of Bosch ( A,P,H,M,MW,VE,VP,CR pumps, CR injectors, Unit injectors and Unit pumps and Zexel, Denso, Delphi, Doowan and operating of CMAX, Bosch and MICO Test Benches with ISO safety standards.

9. on April 17th, 2010 at 12:44 am

i iam mohammed kamrozzaman.my profassonal job is motor mechanics (auto diagnosis technician)my total expriane 14 years.now iam doing job K.S.A toyota abdul latif jamil company,ltd/join date-03/02/2003 up to date work/i have tranning certificate,personal technical pass port,work expriance all certificate from japan/date of brith 03/07/1972/school @ college education
    1-secondary certificate(S.S.C.)
    2-intermidiate(H.S.C)
    3.english speaking,writting @ listing excellent.
    thanks
    REGARDS
    MOHAMMED KAMROZZAMAN
    ALJ.TOYOTA CO.LTD K.S.A
    EMPLOYE NO-105530
    MOBILE-+966-509371230
    E-MAIL-ROHAN_SHAFIN@YAHOO.COM
    RIYADH K. S. A.

10. Sambor said,

on June 27th, 2010 at 7:43 am

Hello, my name is Sambor Mikula. I’ve just graduated Electrical Engineering from AGH University of Science and Technology in Cracow,Poland. I’ve got extensive experience with BMW Diagnostic tools and software (GT1/DIS/INPA/NCS Expert) along with Vw/Audi Group (VAS). I have my own X431 scanner at my disposal. My specialty is Electric Vehicle design. I’m currently applying for Australian visa. I’ve been in Melbourne last year, loved the place. I’m looking forward to see it again!

11. Sajid Mehmood said,

on July 27th, 2010 at 10:29 pm

I’m Sajid Mehmood from Karachi (Pakistan). My qualifications are:
    1: HSC.
    2: Diploma holder in full car mehanic skills.
    My experience in my country (Pakistan) is of 10 years in Nissan Company, GR Motors & I’ve also 5 years’ experience in Cyprus at Nikosia City (Mazda Company). I’m interested in car mechanic job & also in heavy vehicles’ job.
    My contact numbers are:
    0344-2846890
    0323-6530915
    Thanx.

12. harpreet singh said,

on October 11th, 2010 at 9:46 pm

on January 25th, 2010 at 8:18 pm

hi,my name is harpreet singh,i have pr of Australia.I am highly trained technician based on Diesel Fuel Injection Pump Repair.I had more experience in all types of pumps such as bosch,denso,cummins,caterpillar,CAV,LUCAS,STANADYNE.Please helped me to find the right job. If there is any info you could supply on jobs i would be very gratefull.
    Many thanks for your time.

Regards
    harpreet singh.

13. TAWANDA MINAWU said,

on November 15th, 2010 at 4:53 pm

hi i’m Tawanda Minawu.i’m a Toyota pro-technician acquired in zimbabwe and i am looking for prospective employers in the industry.i went through a 4yr apprenticeship program with Toyota and 4yr post apprentice experience.i am currently in South Africa

14. ezbat ghuss said,

on December 28th, 2010 at 10:50 am

Curriculum Vitae
    Ezbatullah Ghuss
    D.O.B 05/09/1983
    Address: 1 Carlton springs turner lane,ol6 8gd, Lancashire
    Tel: 0161 330 4269
    Mobile: 07887651581

PERSONAL PROFILE:
    I consider myself to be a motivated hard working and a cooperative person. I can adapt to different working atmospheres as I have a friendly personality. I am a helpful, scheduled individual with excellent attendance rate and I’m capable to acquire new skills at a fast pace with an excellent attitude towards work.

EDUCATION:

Roc Leiden University (September 2001- June 2002)
    I studied Mechanics and passed the course successfully with a Diploma.

Stedelijk College (September 1999 – June 2001)
    I studied Maths, English, Science, Dutch as core subjects and choose to study Mechanics.

Johan De Witt College (September 1997 – June 1999)
    I studies in High school to obtain a education equivalent to GCSE’s in Maths, English, Science and Dutch all passes.

EMPLOYMENT EXPERIENCE
    Schiphol Airport, Amsterdam, 2002-2006,

I worked as a control agent; main duties included boarding the aircraft and making sure that everything was perfect for takeoff. I also worked as a luggage agent, where I helped to load correct luggage on the correct aircraft, and dealt with passengers who had lost luggage. I also worked besides security officers. Duties as a security officer included keeping control of passengers entering the departure lounge and passport control area for checks. I also dealt with difficult situations and undertook training to overcome these.

Toyota and Lexus Dealers. The hague, 2000-2005

This was my first experience in paid employment. I began working here whilst on Industrial Placement. My work experience lasted for a full two weeks, after which I was offered a job. After I qualified as a motor mechanic I worked here full time. I was trained as the main mechanic, I did general maintenance and repair work on Toyota and Lexus cars.

Autofit, The hauge, 2005-2007

As I qualified as a mechanic, I wanted to fulfill my ambition on owning my own motor mechanic garage, so as from 2005, I opened my own business. I did all motor mechanical work and employed two trustworthy mechanics, who assisted me with my work.

Autofit uk, 10-02-2007/20-12-2010

For the last four years I have expanded my business, I moved to the UK and opened another motor mechanic garage. Here I did similar work as I did in Holland, however I also worked on mini buses and large vans. After 2010 I decided to sell my workshop and look for employment in the same field elsewhere.

HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
    In my spare time, I like to spend time with my close family and friends; I tend to organize daytrips, and outings. As my career is based in the mechanical trade, I often service and update my own vehicle and those of friends and families.

REFERENCES
    EVERTS LOUWMAN
    TOYOTA & LEXUS
    BINCKHORSTLAAN 215
    Louwman Den Haag B.V.
    DEN HAAG
    NETHERLANDS.

15. Muhammad Rahman said,

on January 3rd, 2011 at 12:41 am

hi. I am M.Rahman.i am working now saudi arabia in suzuki as a job controller last two year.but i want job in toyota.my total experiance 5 rear.i have a diploma in auto mobiles.
    mobile:00966544103019

16. Mazhar Iqbal said,

on March 15th, 2011 at 3:10 pm

My name is mazhar iqbal.My father name is Muhammad Hussain.i am live in pakistan. i want to get job in abroad.i am diesel engine mechanic and i have welding experience.i have diploma that obtain from institute.please help me.my postal code is 50900.my contact number is 00923456937168. i wait for your answer please reply me

17. KEDAR NAIK said,

on July 4th, 2011 at 12:08 am

i m a highly talented Indian Diesel Mechanic with huge experience in performing journey-level mechanical repair and maintenance on District school buses, trucks and other diesel or gas-powered mechanical or automotive equipment; maintain, repair or replace various systems and components, including electrical, brakes, transmissions, differentials, steering and cooling systems, assure vehicles meet CHP safety and operation requirements.

I am eager to become part of a winning team like yours. Joining your organization would give me a chance to develop useful skills that will help in pursuing my longterm career goals.
    Presently i m working for AECOM FSM BAF in Afganistan, Its an American army based company, I would like to work in other country.
    I am looking forward to hearing from you.I have my address below.

Thanking you

Sincerely yours
    Mr. Kedar Naik
    H.No.100,
    Saiba Waddo,,
    Ilhas-Piedade ,
    Diwar – Goa, India.
    403403

18. Christie Nelson said,

on August 22nd, 2012 at 5:57 am

My name is Christie Nelson.I am a qaulified diesel/earthmoving mechanic and I specialise on Liebherr mining excavators,i do the electroncs and hydraulics and the engine.Me and my family would like to move to Australia or the United Kingdom.

19. Hubbly Mahau said,

on January 29th, 2013 at 9:53 pm

My name is Hubbly Mahau and am a qualified Motor Mechanic including Diesel and have been working for the Zimbabwe Republic Police after qualification 13 years ago. I left the Police force and wish to move to Australia or UK with my family of two children and my wife

20. vinodthomas said,

on March 11th, 2014 at 7:35 am

Vinodthomas
    On march 10th, 2014 at 1:00pm

Heloo sir, my name is vinodthomas am completed
    In diploma in mechanical engineering in 2011 in india.
    I have very goog knowledge in automobiles. I have 3
    Years experience in tatamotors as a technican comes
    To service advisor in kerela at kulathunkal motors
    Dealership. I got one month training in Tata motors
    Pcbu production plant.
    I really intresting to work with your team
    Members and make be a good relationship.I will do
    My job in correct comitmment.

My personl information

Phone number: +919061433232

21. vinodthomas said,

on March 11th, 2014 at 3:05 pm

Vinodthomas
    On march 10th, 2014 at 1:00pm

Heloo sir, my name is vinodthomas am completed
    In diploma in mechanical engineering in 2011 in india.
    I have very good knowledge in automobiles. I have 3
    Years experience in tatamotors as a technican comes
    To service advisor in kerela at kulathunkal motors
    Dealership. I got one month training in Tata motors
    Pcbu production plant.
    I really intresting to work with your team
    Members and make be a good relationship.I will do
    My job in correct comitmment.

My personl information

Phone number: +919061433232
    Gender: male
    Status: unmarried

22. vinodthomas said,

on May 18th, 2014 at 7:21 pm

Dear Sir,

It is a great pleasure to apply for the position of a Service Advisor (Automobile Industry) at your organization.

Academic: Three year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

Experience: Three Years in Kulathunkal motors Trivandrum, authorized dealer of TATA & FIAT motors Passenger cars as service Advisor.

Presently working as service Advisor at DEEDI Motors,the authorized dealer of CHEVROLET Motors passenger cars divisions in Trivandrum.

The resume (enclosed) is adequate proof of my ability to carry out the demands of this position in the most efficient manner. You can reach me at, phone: +919061433232 , mail: vinodthomastvm@gmail.com

Thank you for your time and consideration.